Commercial Excess & Umbrella
Hudson’s Commercial Excess and Umbrella product is an open-market, wholesale-driven brokerage facility that focuses on writing small- to medium-sized risks on an excess and surplus lines basis.
- Minimum Premiums: $3,500 – $7,500 Dependent on Class of Business
- Minimum Underlying Limit: $1M / $2M / $1M / $1M General Liability Required
- Minimum Underlying Limit: $1M CSL Auto Liability Required
- Underlying Carrier Rating Requirements: A-, V or better
- Rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best, Financial Size Category XV
- Excess Limits Up to $5M Available
- Occurrence or Claims-Made Excess Coverage
- Ability to Write in All 50 States
- 100% Non-Admitted
- Wholesale-Only Market
- Limited Brokerage Appointments Per Territory
- Superior Service on Complete Submissions
- Immediate Binder / Policy Issuance
- Quick and Easy Post-Issuance Processing
- Contractors Liability including Practice- and Project-Specific Policies for GCs and Trades throughout the U.S. Not a Market for Domiciled New York and Colorado Contracting Risks.
- Manufacturing and Distribution of Industrial and Consumer-Based Products
- Auto/Transportation including Limo, Airport/Hotel Shuttles, Courier Services, Non-Metro Sanitation, Non-Emergency Ambulette/Para Transit, Social Services Vans, Sales Fleets, and Fuel Delivery Operations. Not a Market for Long-Haul Trucking Operations.
- Owner, Landlord & Tenant including Offices Buildings, Mercantile, Warehouses, Vacant Land, Apartments, Hotels/Motels, and Lessors Risk (Shopping Centers, Strip Malls, etc.)
- Miscellaneous Classes including Restaurants, Bars and Taverns, Garage/Auto Repair, and Special Events