Trucking Coverages for independent contractors
Avant/Transportation Insurance Services
This program affords liability coverage for permanent-lease, owner-operators. Coverage is provided while the truck is operated for personal convenience, outside the scope of the motor carrier's control or direction, and with no economic benefit to the owner-operator or the lease company. Hudson’s Program Administrator is the market leader for non-trucking liability coverages nationally and has the largest and longest continuously running program in the country.
Program features include:
- Limits of up to $1,000,000
- ISO Commercial Automobile Policy forms
- Written on Admitted paper; Contingent Liability (CL) written on a Non-Admitted basis
- Monthly premiums charged per power unit
- Non Trucking Liability (NTL)
- Truck Physical Damage
- Occupational Accident - work injury benefits to ICs
- Contingent Liability - for reclassification actions brought against Motor Carriers
- Worker's Compensation (WC) - for states where the IC must carry WC
Avant Specialty Claims is an independent claims solution provider and manages claims for all programs and products at Avant/TIS.
For more information on this Program go to http://www.avantunderwriters.com/