With many years of experience writing multiple lines of insurance coverage we have developed disciplined claims processes and procedures customized to the distinct needs of our Insured’s in the specialized industries we serve.
Hudson Insurance Group has a dedicated team of claims professionals, including attorneys, with extensive experience in litigation. Our in-house Claims Department works directly with our underwriters to enable the timely resolution of claims. We emphasize communication and customer contact in the claims process to foster informed and timely decision making and to build on trust so critical to the insured/insurer relationship.
Our experienced, specialized claims professionals will work closely with you until your claim is resolved, providing services tailored to you. When warranted, we engage highly experienced attorneys and other experts to assist in defense.
Hudson Insurance Company’s reputation is built on superior product knowledge and prevailing customer service. Part of that service is about understanding that you and your company depend on us for the coverage you need, when you need it. At Hudson FPG we are committed to our customers and recognize that integrity and efficiency are paramount when handling your claim.
Hudson Financial Products Claim Handling:
- Peggy Killeen -- Senior Vice President, 20 Years Experience
- Jean Willig—Senior Vice President, 29 Years Experience
- Kristin Comstock—Assistant Vice President, 15 Years Experience
Longstanding use of major coverage firms including:
- Bailey & Cavalieri
- Boundas, Skarzynski, Walsh & Black
- Mendes & Mount
- Sedgwick Detert Moran & Arnold
- Tressler, Soderstrom, Moloney & Priess
- Wilson, Elser, Moskowitz, Edelman & Dicker
For general claim related questions you can call: 1-866-546-3981Please send Financial Products claims related notices to:
Hudson Financial Products
ATTN: Claims Department
100 William Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10038
By Email (Hudson Financial Products Only)
All other Claim related notices should be addressed to:HudsonClaims300@hudsoninsgroup.com
Risk Management EPL Helpline
A complimentary risk management program for all Hudson insureds that Purchase Employment Practices Liability Coverage.
Jackson Lewis Attorneys at Law EPL Helpline* - 1-866-758-6874
- A value added service to all insureds via a toll-free helpline
- Attorneys will provide general employment guidance and “best practices”
- The helpline is intended to provide callers with an opportunity to obtain general information about a broad range of EPL and Risk Management subjects
- Helpline callers will receive a response within 24 hours of placing a call
- All conversations will remain personal and confidential
Preventive Bulletins with Updates
- Published bulletins that explain, in practical and straight forward terms, trends and developments in labor, employment, immigration and benefits law
- Supplemental updates to address extraordinary development
- State and industry-oriented publications can also be developed
Seminars & Webinars
- Complimentary attendance at Jackson Lewis Seminars hosted throughout the year from in-house counsel, human resource directors and other human resource professionals
- Visit www.jacksonlewis.com for a list of events and important legal trends and issues
- Webinar series addressing Wage-Hour, the Family Medical Leave Act and other topics all readily available to Hudson’s insureds.