Private Company Management Liability via the “Private Defender”
Hudson Financial Products “Private Defender” management liability policy offers executives and employees of privately held businesses valuable protection against diverse liabilities across a broad range of industries. We offer our brokers high quality service which includes prompt and accurate policy issuance, cutting edge products, quick turnaround, competitive rates and flexible underwriting. Through our national platform of knowledgeable and experienced underwriters Hudson provides comprehensive coverage and service to insureds and brokers.
Hudson’s Quote/Bind/Issue process provides brokers within emails links to quotes, binders and policies. Quotes and binders include links to complete endorsement language and applications.
Coverage is available on an admitted basis through Hudson Insurance Company.
Excess capacity is available on our one page "TRUXS" form. “A-Side” coverage is available under our A-Side "Defender" policy.
Coverage Available via either Combined or Separate Limits of Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
Limits Offered - Up to $10 Million per Coverage Part – Primary or Excess
Additional Enhancements Available by Request
- Non-Indemnifiable (or Side A) Additional Limit of Liability
- Defense Costs Outside the Limits of Liability
- Securities Holder Derivative Demand Investigation Costs Sublimit
- Wage and Hour Defense Costs Sublimit
- Third Party Discrimination
- Policy Conversion to Reimbursement
- Consumer Goods
- Technology & Life Science
- Utilities / Energy
- Oil & Gas Related
- Trusts, Liquidity & Asbestos
- Insurance-Related Risks: Workers Comp Funds, Guarantee Associations, Alt Risk, Captives