Hudson’s Risk Management team is comprised of experienced personnel in the areas of healthcare, professional and general liability risk management. We create a partnership with our clients based on the principles of client-driven services and patient safety while providing insights and recommendations that are intended to improve the safety and insurability of their practices and institutions.
Our healthcare team provides professional resources that assist and augment clients’ internal programs. Together with our client, we will determine the types and quantity of services that are achievable within the policy year. Offerings include risk identification through self-assessment tools and client driven audits, on-site consultations, telephone and internet support, peer-to peer education programs, regional seminars, staff training, and risk management resource materials including ECRI. We provide risk management services to a wide array of healthcare groups and professionals, including:
- Hospitals, from Critical Access Hospitals to Large Academic Centers
- Hospital Facilities, including Anti-Aging Clinics, Medical Spas, Weight Loss Clinics, Surgery Centers, Urgent Care, Diagnostic Imaging and Labs
- Physician Office Practices, from Single Practitioners to Multi-Specialty Group Practices
- Ambulatory / Outpatient Clinics and Services
- Healthcare Systems, including University-Affiliated, Not-for-Profit and For-Profit Health Systems