Bellingham Underwriters Inc.
This program provides both primary and excess limits on commercial package policies for the Transportation and Forest Products industries. For Transportation, the program is further divided into Commercial Trucking, targeting vehicles designed for the transportation of commodities, and Specialty Auto classes. Specialty Auto classes include Taxis, Non-Emergency Medical Transport, Tow Trucks, Street Sweeper or Vacuum Trucks, Catering/Roadside Vendor Vehicles, Funeral Service Vehicles, and Armored Car or Security Vehicles.
For more information on this Program, go to http://www.bell-uw.com.
Primary Limits up to $1,000,000
- Primary Limits up to $1,000,000
- Primary limits written on Admitted paper
- ISO forms and filings
- Rating methodology that expands the ISO exposure base to the size and type of vehicle, type of road, annual mileage, driver age, MVR points and commodity hauled
- GL, IM and Property coverages also available
- Claims handled by National Claims Management, a third-party administrator who specializes in all aspects of transportation and related coverages
This program focuses on insureds located and domiciled in the state(s) of:
- North Dakota
- New Mexico
- South Dakota
Contact our Program Administrator
To contact the Program Administrator for our Transportation / Specialty Auto Program, please visit http://www.bell-uw.com.