The majority of Moving & Storage (M&S) entities provide services that involve both the transport and storage of household and commercial goods (office & industrial). The predominance of entities provides both services and requires coverage for their storage properties. Most companies operate locally however each operates under their own Federal MC Authority when they cross state lines.
For more information on this Program, go to http://www.avantunderwriters.com/.
Current ISO policy and forms are issued with customized exception forms for each coverage.
Avant Specialty Claims handles claims on all lines of coverage except WC (handled by Gallagher Bassett) and Umbrella (handled by Hudson).
- Auto Liability: $1,000,000
- Auto Physical Damage: Stated Amount
- General Liability: $1,000,000/$2,000,000
- IM/Motor Truck Cargo: $250,000 Limit per truck
- IM/Warehouse Legal: $5,0000,000
- Workers’ Compensation: Statutory
- Umbrella: $5,000,000
- Commercial Auto Liability: 3rd party BI & PD including loading/unloading.
- Auto Physical Damage: 1st party tractors, trailers, trucks.
- General Liability: premise operations, liable and slander, products, and completed operations.
- IM/Motor Truck Cargo: in transit goods of others while under care, custody or control.
- IM/Warehouse Legal Liability: damage to goods of others, care, custody or control of storage facilities.
- Workers’ Compensation: C&F has agreed to front.
- Umbrella: AL, GL and EL.
- Unigroup – owned exclusively by active agents of United Van Lines and Mayflower Transit.
- Insureds who affiliate with large Moving companies not part of Unigroup (Allied, North American, Global).
- Independent Contractors
- Coverage available in all states.
Contact our Program Administrator
To contact the Program Administrator for our Moving & Storage Program, please visit http://www.avantunderwriters.com/.