Hudson is a market for small- to medium-sized farm premises liability operations.
- Program includes coverage for cattle, crop, pick-your-own, hobby, urban and aquaculture farms, and more.
- Coverage is available for corn mazes and pumpkin patches, Tours, Premises or Facility Rental, Petting Zoos, and Stables.
- Simplified rating approach.
- Coverage may be written on an operating or a non-operating farm for an owner or a tenant operating on another entity’s farm.
- Products coverage may be added when available.
- $1 million Each Occurrence / $2 million General Aggregate / $2 million Products / Completed Operations Aggregate
- $750 minimum policy premium
- Credit authority up to 20%
- Available in all states
Typical exposures may include standing timber, groves or orchards, roadside stands or farmers markets, garden or nursery sales, and seasonal or tourist attractions.
- Rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best with a Financial Size Category of XV
- On-line Rate, Quote, Bind to Issue
- Competitive Rates and Commissions
- Flexible Terms and Conditions
- Superior Service