Hudson Healthcare is committed to ancillary facilities. Our underwriting team is dedicated solely to these unique risks. This team, combined with Hudson Healthcare’s claims specialists and risk managers, provide ancillary facilities the support they need to provide outstanding healthcare.
Standard limits of $1,000,000 per claim and $3,000,000 aggregate, as well as state required cap limits for professional and general liability.
- Multi-state coverage available
- Broad policy form
- Full consent to settle for the Named Insured
- Defense costs in addition to the limit of insurance
- Medical Director coverage is included
- First Dollar coverage as well as various retention options are available
- Claims and Risk Management Services dedicated solely to healthcare issues Hudson Healthcare also offers umbrella/excess coverage.
- Blood, Tissue or Organ Banks
- Clinical and Anatomical Labs
- Clinical Research
- Community Clinics
- Dialysis Centers
- Endoscopy Centers
- Federal Tort Claims Act Facilities
- Hospice Facilities
- Imaging Facilities
- Medical Spas & Anti-Aging Clinics
- Sleep Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Urgent Care Centers
- Weight Loss Centers
- Free Clinics
If you have a facility not listed, please contact our team to discuss. We are not currently pursuing the following: Abortion Clinics, Correctional Care, Home Health Care, Long-Term Care Facilities, Medical Transportation Companies and Pharmacies.
Hudson Healthcare offers coverage nationwide with competitive rates specifically in California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Washington.