Hudson seeks programs focused on niche markets and/or products that differentiate us from the general market by either a territory, coverage or class factor.
Hudson Program Benefits
- Over twenty-five years of experience working with qualified Program Administrators and Managing General Agencies.
- Multiple existing relationships in excess of ten years.
- Hudson employs a combination of experienced underwriting, actuarial, legal and claims talent.
- We provide customized IT solutions and electronic data transfer options.
- Hudson products are underwritten and serviced by professionals who dedicate themselves to the industries they serve; we continually analyze our products and services against our competitors to ensure we are meeting our insured’s needs.
- Hudson offers an experienced in-house claims handling team, deploying experienced claims professionals in each of our product lines.
- We work with highly rated reinsurers to offer the breadth of experience vital to our program markets.
- Our program team is always available to assist our partners in maintaining and growing their products, thus ensuring mutually beneficial and profitable relationships.
- We offer admitted and non-admitted capabilities in all U.S. jurisdictions.
Our programs currently service the following market segments:
- Non-Trucking Liability and related Owner-Operator coverages to include Truck physical damage, Motor Truck Cargo, Occupational Accident and Contingent Liability
- Auto Liability & Physical Damage coverages for various Transportation Risks
- Mexican Border and Transfer Trucking
- Local and Intermediate Commercial Auto
- Specialized Logistics coverages for Truck Brokers, Freight Forwarders, and Third-Party Logistics Providers (nationwide)
- Liquor Liability with available optional General Liability
- Railroad Protective Liability
- Oil and Gas Service Contractors
- New York Contractors
- Fire Suppression
- Fiduciary Liability (Multiemployer & Governmental) and Labor Union Professional Liability
- Lawyers Professional Liability coverage for firms with up to 50 attorneys
- Public Sector Primary and Alternative Risk
- Nurses Professional Liability
- Architects & Engineers Professional Liability
- Real Estate Appraisers and Real Estate classes
- Cyber Stand-Alone Coverage for small and mid-sized risks
Hudson Specialty Casualty, through Tribal-Affinity/Tribal First, offers five distinct products for federally recognized tribes with Sovereign Nation Status:
- Sovereign Nation Workers’ Compensation
- Sovereign Nation Commercial Insurance
- Sovereign Nation All Lines Aggregate — Self Insurance
- Sovereign Nation Housing Authority Program – Property
- Sovereign Nation Accident & Health
- Contract Surety
- Custom Bond Program