HudsonPro offers a full range of Cyber coverage solutions for small, mid-sized and large accounts. We underwrite Excess Cyber and Technology E&O for large accounts with $1 Billion or more in revenue. For mid-sized and small risks, we offer Cyber coverage options on a direct and delegated basis.
Large Account Excess Cyber
We underwrite Excess Cyber and Technology E&O follow form coverage, in accordance with:
- Primary Policy including endorsements and required notices
- Underlying Policy including endorsements to the extent coverage is further limited or restricted by an Underlying Policy or endorsement
Eligible Accounts, Capacity and Attachment Points:
- U.S.-Domiciled Risks with $1 Billion or more in annual revenue
- The coverage is available over other carriers only; we do not offer excess when a Hudson company is the Primary Insurer
- Up to $5 Million in excess limits are available
- Minimum attachment point is $50 Million
Cyber for Small and Mid-Sized Risks
HudsonPro Professional Liability underwrites blended cyber and professional liability coverage on a primary basis for Internet, Tech, Media, Manufacturers, Insurance Agents & Brokers and Miscellaneous Professional Risks. Excess (claims-made or occurrence) is available for Internet, Tech, Media, Insurance Agents & Brokers, Cyber and Miscellaneous Professional risks.
HudsonPro Medical Professional Liability underwrites a customizable modular policy for the Digital Health industry. Policy coverage parts include first and third-party cyber; technology and media liability; professional liability; CGL; products and completed ops; and business personal property. Affirmative coverage for bodily injury is included in all liability coverage parts.
Through an exclusive Program Administrator Partnership with Corvus, Cyber Stand-Alone Coverage is available for small and mid-sized risks. For information on this program, visit the Corvus website at http://www.corvusinsurance.com.