The HudsonPro Medical Professional Liability product offers medical malpractice insurance underwritten on a non-admitted claims-made basis. We will look at large and small accounts, single state, or regional. We are flexible with the terms and conditions to meet the needs of our clients.
Our suite of coverages includes:
- Professional Liability
- General Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Managed Care Liability
- Medicare/Medicaid Billing Errors and Privacy Liability
- Umbrella Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Accountable Care Organizations Liability
- Healthcare Commercial Surety
For entities that retain some or all of their own risk, we are able to offer fully funded policies or fronting arrangements. In addition, our medical malpractice claim and risk management specialists can provide client-focused risk mitigation services and real-time access to claim information and loss history through our third-party administrator, Napa River Insurance Services, Inc.
Our Underwriting Appetite Includes:
- Individual, Small and Large Physician Groups
- Hospitals and Health Systems of any size
- Ancillary Healthcare Facilities, including surgery centers, labs, tissue banks, etc.
- Digital Health: Live Video; Store & Forward; Remote Patient Monitoring; Technology Companies and Mobile Health
- Select Physicians/Healthcare risks that pose unique underwriting challenges including but not limited to litigious jurisdictions and high risk specialties (not all coverage features are available for these risks).
A key factor in setting us apart from our peers is our aggressive claim defense philosophy. We defend aggressively those cases that are defensible and settle indefensible cases quickly.