With an underwriting team dedicated solely to the unique risks associated with ancillary facilities, we are able to provide market leading turn-around and responsive service. This team, combined with HudsonPro Medical Professional Liability’s claims specialists and risk managers, provide ancillary facilities the support they need to provide outstanding healthcare.
Standard limits of $1,000,000 per claim and $3,000,000 aggregate, as well as state required cap limits for professional and general liability.
- First Dollar coverage as well as various retention options are available
- Full consent to settle for the Named Insured
- Defense costs in addition to the limit of insurance
- Medical Director coverage is included
- Claims and Risk Management Services dedicated solely to healthcare issues
- Standard limits of $1,000,000 per claim/$3,000,000 aggregate as well as state required cap limits for professional and general liability
- Multi-state coverage available
- Primary or umbrella/excess available
- Additional coverage options available for Hired and Non-Owned Auto, Sexual Abuse and Molestation, Business Personal Property, Employee Theft and Medical Equipment
Targeted Risk Classes
- Blood, Tissue or Organ Banks
- Clinical and Anatomical Labs
- Clinical Research
- Community Clinics
- Dialysis Centers
- Endoscopy Centers
- Federal Tort Claims Act Facilities
- Home Health Care
- Imaging Facilities
- Medical Spas & Anti-Aging Clinics
- Medical Testing Facilities
- Mental Health Care
- Rehabilitation Therapy
- Sleep Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Urgent Care Centers
- Weight Loss Centers
- Other classes may be eligible!
If you have a facility not listed, please contact our team to discuss. We are not currently pursuing the following: Abortion Clinics, Correctional Care, Long-Term Care Facilities, Medical Transportation Companies and Pharmacies.
Hudson Healthcare offers coverage nationwide with competitive rates specifically in California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Washington.