Hudson is licensed to write all aspects of commercial automobile insurance, and it has developed its business in specialty niche marketplaces consisting of Commercial Automobile program business through qualified Program Administrators, as well as Hudson’s directly underwritten Fleet Trucking and Specialty Auto teams located in Indianapolis. Hudson supports the Program Administrator distribution channel that provides invaluable service to consumers by offering affordable alternatives specifically tailored to address the needs of the demographics they serve.
Hudson provides comprehensive protection for Automobile Liability and Physical Damage coverages for commercial vehicles on an admitted and non-admitted basis through Hudson Insurance Company, Hudson Specialty Insurance Company and Hudson Excess Insurance Company. Program business is written with a regional focus and/or is limited to a select group of insureds. Hudson is filed in all 50 states and has the capability of using program-specific or ISO forms and rates.
- Hudson Directly Underwritten Commercial Auto Products include:
- Fleet Trucking
- Transportation /Specialty Auto
- Commercial Auto Delegated Underwriting Authority Programs include:
- Local and intermediate Transportation
- Trucking Coverages for Independent Contractors
- Oil & Gas
- Mexican Border/Transfer Trucking
- Moving & Storage
- Local and Intermediate Trucking in AL, FL, GA, KY, MD, MS, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, VA and WV