Hudson is licensed to write all aspects of commercial automobile insurance, and it has developed its business in specialty niche marketplaces consisting of Commercial Automobile program business through qualified Program Administrators, as well as Hudson’s directly underwritten Fleet Trucking, Independent Contractors and Specialty Auto teams located in Indianapolis. Hudson supports the Program Administrator distribution channel that provides invaluable service to consumers by offering affordable alternatives specifically tailored to address the needs of the demographics they serve.
Hudson provides comprehensive protection for Automobile Liability and Physical Damage coverages for commercial vehicles on an admitted basis through Hudson Insurance Company. Some coverages are written on a non-admitted basis through Hudson Excess Insurance Company. Program business is written with a regional focus and/or is limited to a select group of insureds. Hudson Insurance Company is filed in all 50 states and has the capability of using program-specific or ISO forms and rates.
- Hudson Directly Underwritten Commercial Auto Products include:
- Fleet Trucking
- Independent Contractors
- Specialty Auto
- Commercial Auto Delegated Underwriting Authority Programs include:
- Local and Intermediate Transportation – AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, MO, MT, NE, ND, NM, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI and WY
- Oil & Gas
- Mexican Border/Transfer Trucking
- Local and Intermediate Trucking in AL, FL, GA, KY, MD, MS, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, VA and WV
- Commercial Auto Logistics