Hudson’s Subcontractor Default Insurance (SDI) provides the control and flexibility a general contractor needs to help successfully complete a project on schedule and on budget. Our SDI product offers competitive industry coverage and provides first-rate risk management services in the event of a subcontractor default.
General contractors with annual subcontract volume in excess of $50,000,000 annually
- General Contractor retains control of the process in the event of a subcontractor default
- Project more likely to continue as scheduled, mitigating risk of delays and budget impacts
- Post-completion coverage up to 10 years
- Indirect sublimit of $5,000,000 or 10% of directs
- Coverage not limited to contract value