Hudson Insurance Group is a leading specialty insurance program carrier with a focus on building long-term relationships with Program Administrators and MGA partners. Hudson has Program partnerships going back more than 25 years. The current average numbers of years our GL/Package programs have been with Hudson is nine years. Hudson collaborates with program partners that serve specialized market niches by developing customized insurance solution backed by extensive expertise within many unique business classes across multiple lines of insurance.
Introducing Hudson’s Premier Small Programs:
- Hudson Insurance Group is now accepting submissions for small, non-admitted, casualty programs through our General Liability and Package division where they will then be managed by Hudson’s Binding Authority division using Hudson’s in-house system to rate, quote and issue the policies
Through partnerships with program administrators, Hudson Insurance Group offers the following programs:
- Hospitality Program for Monoline Liquor Liability program with supporting General Liability insurance
- Railroad Protective Liability insurance to the insured railroad (RR) for contractors who are working within 50 feet of RR’s Right of Way
- Oil and gas risks such as drilling contractors, engineers, petroleum consultants, well operators and other exposures involved in the exploration, production and servicing of energy accounts
- General Liability and Excess Liability coverage is available for commercial and residential general contractors, remodeling contractors and artisan and specialty contractors located in New York State, including the five boroughs of New York City
- Fire Suppression program providing General Liability and Excess Liability for qualified fire suppression contractors and alarm installation and monitoring contractors.