Hudson Insurance Group’s General Liability and Package products are focused on low to medium hazard exposures with a short to medium tail. This Program division manages all programs written exclusively through Program Administrator partnerships. These programs are primarily written on a non-admitted basis but admitted programs can be considered. Property values are usually under $2,000,000 per location, and typical GL limits are $1,000,000/$2,000,000/$2,000,000.
Introducing Hudson’s Premier Small Programs:
- Hudson Insurance Group is now accepting submissions for small, non-admitted, casualty programs through our General Liability and Package division where they will then be managed by Hudson’s Binding Authority division using Hudson’s in-house system to rate, quote and issue the policies
Through partnerships with program administrators, Hudson Insurance Group offers the following programs:
- Hospitality Program for Monoline Liquor Liability program with supporting General Liability insurance
- Railroad Protective Liability insurance to the insured railroad (RR) for contractors who are working within 50 feet of RR’s Right of Way
- Oil and gas risks such as drilling contractors, engineers, petroleum consultants, well operators and other exposures involved in the exploration, production and servicing of energy accounts
- General Liability and Excess Liability coverage is available for commercial and residential general contractors, remodeling contractors and artisan and specialty contractors located in New York State, including the five boroughs of New York City
- Fire Suppression program providing General Liability and Excess Liability for qualified fire suppression contractors and alarm installation and monitoring contractors.