Hudson Insurance Group is a market for specialty casualty exposures through Program Administrators. We are looking for well-defined, focused programs underwritten by Program Administrators with a proven track record, deep product knowledge, and the ability to provide specific services to clients. Programs can be defined by geography, product or industry.
Sovereign Nation Programs:
Hudson Insurance Group is a leading underwriter of insurance for Federally Recognized Native American Tribes and their owned enterprises.
- Workers Compensation Standalone (1st Dollar Coverage)
- Package Policy (All coverages except Workers Compensation)
- All Lines Policy (Including Workers Compensation)
- Cyber Liability Standalone
- Medical Stop-Loss Standalone
Programs are written on an admitted or non-admitted basis.
To learn more about the services provided by our Program Administrator, Tribal First/Alliant Specialty Insurance Services, go to www.tribalfirst.com.
Sovereign Nation Programs
Coverages are provided on either a first dollar or excess of SIR basis for the following lines of business:
- Sovereign Nation Workers Compensation
- General Liability
- Fire Legal Liability
- Cemetery Malpractice
- Innkeepers Legal Liability
- Automobile Liability & Auto Physical Damage
- Garage Keepers’ Legal Liability
- Law Enforcement Liability
- Tribal Officials Errors & Omissions
- Miscellaneous Errors & Omissions
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Employment Practices Liability
- Sexual Misconduct Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- E Commerce Liability
- Medical Stop-Loss
- Specific Coverage: Protection in the event of an individual member with abnormally high-dollar claims.
- Aggregate Coverage: Protection in the event of high-cumulative claims on the entire group.
- Cyber coverages are also available on our Sovereign Nation CyberInfusion® policy form, underwritten by Hudson Professional Liability.
Federally Recognized Native American Tribes and their owned enterprises.
We set ourselves apart from our peers in this market by offering the All Lines Policy, which includes Workers Compensation.