Avant/Transportation Insurance Services
This program affords liability coverage for permanent-lease, owner-operators. Coverage is provided while the truck is operated for personal convenience, outside the scope of the motor carrier’s control or direction, and with no economic benefit to the owner-operator or the lease company. Hudson’s Program Administrator is the market leader for non-trucking liability coverages nationally and has the largest and longest continuously running program in the country.
Avant Specialty Claims is an independent claims solution provider and manages claims for all programs and products at Avant/TIS. For more information on this Program, go to http://www.avantunderwriters.com.
Limits of up to $1,000,000
- Limits of up to $1,000,000
- ISO Commercial Automobile Policy forms
- Written on Admitted paper; Contingent Liability (CL) written on a Non-Admitted basis
- Monthly premiums charged per power unit
- Non Trucking Liability (NTL)
- Truck Physical Damage
- Occupational Accident – work injury benefits to ICs
- Contingent Liability – for reclassification actions brought against Motor Carriers
- Worker’s Compensation (WC) – for states where the IC must carry WC
Contact our Program Administrator
To contact the Program Administrator for our Trucking Coverages for Independent Contractors Program, please visit http://www.avantunderwriters.com/.