Hudson has been in the Surety marketplace since 2007, collaborating with a select group of professional surety agents in various territories to write standard contract surety bonds. Our agency group works closely with nationwide underwriting teams, with office locations in Cedar Rapids, IA and Chicago, IL. Hudson is licensed in all 50 states and U.S. territories, and is rated “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best, Financial Size Category XV. Our current Treasury limitation is $47,715,000.
Target Business Classes
- General Building, Specialty & Trade, Civil, Utility, Street & Road
- Public works and private projects
- Account Commercial Surety
- Transactional business
- Bid, Performance & Payment Bonds
- Maintenance/Warranty Bonds
- Subdivision Bonds
- Miscellaneous Bonds
The Hudson Difference
- Experience – Hudson Standard Contract Surety employs experienced underwriters, most with over 20 years in the industry. You can trust a knowledgeable and dedicated decision-maker is working for you.
- Flexibility – At Hudson, we understand that no two accounts are alike and consistently look for a responsible way to say “Yes.” We are here to listen, to assist you in putting business together, and we do all without compromising our standards.
- Customer Service – We understand that you are busy and need an answer as soon as possible. We do our utmost to respond in a timely manner, whether good news or not.
Questions about our Surety services?
Call (888) 400-5505