With many years of experience writing multiple lines of insurance coverage we have developed disciplined claims processes and procedures customized to the distinct needs of our Insured’s in the specialized industries we serve.
Hudson Insurance Group has a dedicated team of claims professionals, including attorneys, with extensive experience in litigation. Our in-house Claims Department works directly with our underwriters to enable the timely resolution of claims. We emphasize communication and customer contact in the claims process to foster informed and timely decision making and to build on trust so critical to the insured/insurer relationship.
Our experienced, specialized claims professionals will work closely with you until your claim is resolved, providing services tailored to you. When warranted, we engage highly experienced attorneys and other experts to assist in defense.
Hudson Insurance Company’s reputation is built on superior product knowledge and prevailing customer service. Part of that service is about understanding that you and your company depend on us for the coverage you need, when you need it. At Hudson FPG we are committed to our customers and recognize that integrity and efficiency are paramount when handling your claim.
Hudson Management Liability Claim Handling:
- Peggy Killeen – Senior Vice President, Over 20 Years of Experience
- David Schwier – Claims Director, Over 16 Years of Experience
- John Emanuilidis – Claims Unit Manager, Over 24 Years of Experiance
- Kristin Comstock – Assistant Vice President, Over 15 Years of Experience
- Lara Abraho – Assistant Vice President, Over 10 Years of Experience
Longstanding use of major coverage firms including:
- Bailey & Cavalieri
- Boundas, Skarzynski, Walsh & Black
- Mendes & Mount
- Sedgwick Detert Moran & Arnold
- Tressler, Soderstrom, Moloney & Priess
- Wilson, Elser, Moskowitz, Edelman & Dicker
For general claim related questions you can call:
Please send Management Liability claims related notices to:
Hudson Management Liability
ATTN: Claims Department
100 William Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10038
By Email (Hudson Management Liability Only)
All other Claim related notices should be addressed to: