Hudson Financial Products (HFP) professionals are highly experienced in underwriting management liability for healthcare related risks. Our primary “Private Defender” and “Not-For-Profit Defender” forms package directors and officers, employment practices and fiduciary liability coverages, as well as crime coverage, into a single policy. Excess capacity is available on our one-page “TRUXS” form. “A-Side” coverage is available under our A-Side “Defender” policy. HFP has limits up to $10 Million available for primary and excess healthcare risks. Coverage is available on an admitted basis in most states through Hudson Insurance Company. We tailor the form by endorsement for each risk. We entertain private and not-for-profit risks of all sizes. On larger risks we entertain both primary and excess depending on the risk, pricing and terms. HFP prides itself on underwriting each individual risk on its own merits.
Our technical expertise allows us to provide you with more knowledgeable and flexible solutions to meet the prospective insured’s needs.
Hudson’s Quote/Bind/Issue process provides brokers within emails links to quotes, binders and policies. Quotes and binders include links to complete endorsement language and applications.
Coverage is available on an admitted basis through Hudson Insurance Company.
Limits Offered – Up to $10 Million per Coverage Part – Primary or Excess
Excess capacity is available on our one page “TRUXS” form. “A-Side” coverage is available under our A-Side “Defender” policy.
Coverage Available via either Combined or Separate Limits of Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
Additional Enhancements Available by Request
- Non-Indemnifiable (or Side A) Additional Limit of Liability
- Defense Costs Outside the Limits of Liability
- Wage and Hour Defense Costs Sublimit
- Third Party Discrimination
- Antitrust coverage
- Regulatory coverage
- Policy Conversion to Reimbursement
- Regional Health Systems
- Acute Care
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Personal Care Facilities
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- Home Healthcare
- Medical Staffing
- Nurse Registries
- Hospices and Miscellaneous Facilities
- MRI Facilities
- Surgery Centers, Dialysis Centers
- Outpatient Clinics
- Physicians and Physician Groups
- Laboratories (Testing, Research and Pathology)
- Mobile Medical Services
- Outpatient Mental Health Facilities
- Organ banks (Blood/Tissues/Sperm)