Hudson Financial Products offers management liability insurance to executives across diverse industries. We offer brokers high-quality service which includes cutting-edge products, quick turnaround, competitive rates and flexible underwriting. Our strength has always been our underwriting expertise and individual account underwriting. Class underwriting and cash flow underwriting inevitably lead to volatility for brokers and their insureds, and pricing models often lump good risks in with the bad and punish some insureds unfairly. At Hudson we believe in sound rating but we underwrite each risk on its own merits. We have worked hard to establish a long-term strategy that fairly balances the rate we charge our insureds against their exposure.
Hudson has been underwriting directors and officers liability insurance for 20 years, providing a stable market for our brokers and insureds. Hudson enjoys an excellent reputation for its fair and highly professional claims handling service through experienced staff and monitoring counsel.
Our state of the art suite of products provides a platform to help insulate our insureds and limit ambiguities.
Hudson’s Quote/Bind/Issue process provides brokers within emails links to quotes, binders and policies. Quotes and binders include links to complete endorsement language and applications.
Limits Offered (Up to $15 Million – Primary or Excess)
- Corporate Reimbursement: Up to $10 Million
- Non-Indemnifiable (Side A-DIC): Up To $15 Million
- Commercial Companies of all Sizes and Types
- Fortune 1000 Companies
- Technology Companies
- Life Science, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Companies
- Financial Institutions/Financial Services
- Financial Services
- Private Equity
- Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Specialty Finance Companies
- Community Banks
- Credit Unions
- Insurance Companies
- Companies Undergoing Initial Public Offerings
- Transactional / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Reverse Mergers, SPACs
- TruXSSM Excess Liability Policy
- Side A Defender Policy
- Side A Defender Highlights
- Hudson Insurance Company Application for D&O Insurance Policy (Public Companies-Primary)
- Hudson Insurance Company Application for D&O Insurance Policy (Public Companies-Excess)
- Hudson Specialty Insurance Company Application for D&O Insurance Policy (Public Companies)
- Primary Defender Policy (Public Companies)
- Public Company Business